Monday, January 12, 2009

Yesterday...


was a day of blessings. Alexis, Dad, and I went to 3rd ward with Tonia, Dan, and Cassandra. Tonia played a violin solo in Sacrament Meeting that was so beautiful, and then Lexie and I attended YW with her, where she gave an awesome lesson. After church, in a room filled with friends and family, Dad ordained Dan an Elder in the Melchizedek Priesthood. The room was filled with power and love. That afternoon Dad and I celebrated Alexis' and Brooke's birthday with Lexie. She had a little trouble blowing out all 21 candles. I can't believe they are 21! The day was mellow and filled with love and spirit, and I am so very grateful for my blessings!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm missing out. They all look so beautiful...I'm so proud.

mtlarsen's said...

sounds like a great day!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Time goes by so very fast. What an amazing time you had..full of joy, peace, celebration, love and the spirit! Wish to be there to enjoy it with you, hear Tonie play, see Dan be given such a wonderful blessing and celebrate...Love you!