Thursday, June 5, 2008

Shhhh-Tonia is 36!!!











We celebrated Tonia's birthday today even though she won't be 36 until Saturday. She and I were supposed to meet at Abby's but then Derek jumped in the canal and we called it off, so I called Tonia P. to meet me for a quick burger before I left town, but Tonia changed her mind and decided to come, so we all ended up at McDonald's at Walmart, and had a blast for almost 2 hours!! When I left the store, the greeter in the foyer told me he never saw so much laughter and fun and thought we were never going to leave. That was the cheapest, funnest, and silliest birthday lunch ever,but I so love getting together with my girls. I told Tonia not to punish Derek because I jumped in Dixie Creek next to Corvallis High when I was his age, and if I had not, Cheryl, Melanie, and Tonia P. would not be here today. That story I will tell another time. Happy birthday Tonia!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a funny story!! I'm glad you guys had a great time together today! I wish I was there.

Perez Family said...

Mom, that is the MOST APPROPRIATE song to play. Perfect blog my dear. I love you, and I had a wonderful time today.

mtlarsen's said...

hey I look like forest gumps sister in the first pic!! I had a blast thank you so much!!!!! Luv my purse too!!!!(twins)

Straight to Your Hart said...

What a fun time you guys had...and yes sometimes the cheapest outings are the BEST...GO WALMart GOLDEN ARcheS!!! Happy Birthday to Tonia and so glad you all went...wish I could have been there...Love you, Mel