Friday, July 11, 2008

Grandma's Trip to Centerville and KCMO 2008


Water Balloon Fight
Sara and Brynn


Chloe, Hunter and Bridger


Hunters Bedroom....Swim Meet Cuddle

Alexis, Kelcie and Brooke
(after the water fight, still friends)

What a wonderful time I have enjoyed with my family this past three weeks! I stayed with Cheryl's girls while she and Boyd went to Europe for two weeks and just had a blast with them!They are such good girls and took great care of Grandma while I was there. We ate lots of candy, played "Mexican Train", and enjoyed the swim meets. Altogether, I would jump at the chance to do it again. I stayed with Mel and Curtis on the way there and back. I brought a bunch of water balloons and we had a blast soaking each other and some of the neighborhood kids too! I always have so much fun with my sweet girls; they are so fun to goosh and play games with. Brynn and Sara always kill me at the "Match Game" and Kelcie swims like a fish. I also got to see Brooke and Taylor, and Alexis. Mel and Curtis always take such good care of me and anyone else I drag in too. Thank you my girls and my perfect grandgirls for such a sweet time; I will cherish the memories of this trip for a long time. Mel uploaded these pictures for me tonight and I will drive home tomorrow. It would almost be unbearable to go, but they will all be at my house in a couple of weeks for our reunion. I have missed Daddy so much and am so grateful for the wings he gives me to fly! I am so blessed and I love my family so much!!!!

3 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

When I look at these pictures I wonder where the time went. So happy you could be here and am very excited to visit soon. Wish you lived closer but how grateful I am for modern day transportation.. Love you and miss you already...Mel

Unknown said...

We love you Grandma! Thank you thank you for coming to watch my girls! The only thing that made it bearable for you to leave was knowing we'd be out there soon!

mtlarsen's said...

Looks like you had alot of fun!! I bet your glad to be home though !! luv ya!!