Monday, October 13, 2008

Hunter's Blessing

















What a wonderful trip Dad and I took to Centerville to attend Hunter Dawn's Patriarchal Blessing. Her great-grandpa Argyle who is a Patriarch, was able to give her the blessing. It was a very sacred experience, and she is a beautiful granddaughter, both inside and out. We enjoyed visiting with Grandpa Argyle and Jim, who were up from Arizona, Cheryl and Hunter who flew in from Kansas City, Alexis, who was down from Rexburg, Brooke and Taylor, who joined us from Sandy, and Melanie and Curtis and kids whose beautiful home we all gathered to. This was truly a spiritual and sweet experience in every way and I am so grateful to have been able to travel there, stay in such a welcoming home, and share time with some of my precious family. I didn't even mind the snowstorm and some winter driving returning home. All of us were protected and arrived home safely. I am so grateful for my many blessings!!!

4 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

From all directions...I am so glad you all made it here safely and that we all survived little sleep!! Love you!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you made it home safe too! It was such a great weekend. I think I might snatch the photo of me with Sara...

Straight to Your Hart said...

I gave you an award...Love you!!! Go check out...

Jon and Janene said...

Sis. P.
I can't believe we all found each other again. I've been hunting you and your fam for years but you are very elusive. We were right by where you live this summer. I so would have come to see you if I had known. What is your phone # and email address? I can't wait to talk to you. I think it's hilariously ironic that Cherly teaches seminary. I've spent many years in YW's and I always think of you. Can't wait to chat.
Janene