Monday, October 6, 2008

Olive Garden Euphoria!!!






Today I had lunch with Tonia, Tonia, and Max at Quiznos for my birthday. I got spoiled rotten. I got to eat my favorite sub, (a steakhouse dip combo), and boston cream cake with a 29 on it!! I laughed my head off at Tonia's card, ( I do belong in a circus), and got a gift card to Olive Garden -YUM! Lunch was her treat and we all enjoyed it mucho! Tonia gave me "Euphoria" by Calvin Klein! It is awesome! I had never smelled it before, and I just love it. See what I mean about being spoiled? When I got home, the mailbox was full of goodies too! Thank you girls for your generous and thoughtful gifts - I feel so loved and I love you so much!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls rock! I wish I could have been there to celebrate your birthday too! Happy Birthday to you...29 and holding right??? Love you!

Perez Family said...

oh mom. it was just so much dang fun. i love so big though! yuck. anyways, i hope you and dad have a safe trip. please give gp argyle and uncle jim my love. thanks! love you!
wonnie

Perez Family said...

it's 7am. sorry. it is supposed to say , "i LOOK so big" tee hee