Saturday, November 8, 2008

Super Saturday







Tonia and I had so much fun at the stake center today making all kinds of fun crafts-(colored poo-poo)! Tonia ROCKS at crafting!! She did so many projects, and each one was just outstanding!!! I hardly got anything done, and she had to help me with what I did do. It was a nice mellow day, and I enjoyed myself so much!! Thank you sweetie for getting me all set up in the classes, for the needed soda run, and for helping me so much and being such good company. All my daughters truly have become my best friends and I am so blessed!!!

7 comments:

Brooke Smith said...

That looks like lots of fun!! It was Super Saturday for my ward too! I only made two Christmas decorations there. I put vinyl lettering on glass blocks!

Alexis Hale said...

Wow. Looks like a fun day!

Unknown said...

Wow!! That looks like a fun day. Wish we did that here too.

Straight to Your Hart said...

What a fun day together. Super Saturdays are the best. Also looks from the pics to be very organized. Tawny did an awesome job. Love you!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Tag..You're it. This one is easy and fun Mom..just call if you want to do it and need help!!

Daniel and Krystal said...

I did super saturday not too long ago and signed up for a ton too... unlike Tonya mine you can tell I was in a rush! Miss you!

Hunter Bug said...

Hi Grandma!! :)