Sunday, May 4, 2008

Scrappin' @ "the Garden"











Yesterday Tonia L., Tonia P., and I had a blast for almost 12 hours scrapbooking at the store. We made never-ending cards, paper bag books, and layouts, as we talked and ate and ate and ate a bunch of very good food. Tonia P. won a big prize, a QK. die set, "Vixen". I have always wanted that one -it is so-o-o cute, and has some Christmas shapes included. We took in the Cinq de Mayo parade downtown so we could watch Chelsea marching with the KU band. She is so cute!
We were really tired at the end of the day, but we had such a great time with each other. I have the coolest daughters on earth - I am one lucky mom!!!

4 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

Look how much fun you guys had!! Nothin like mom and sistas crafting, eating, and winning all day. Love you, Mel

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun! Wish I had been there! I'll be there soon.

Alexis Hale said...

Wow! Sounds like such a fun day for you guys!!!

Kiera said...

I took a sneek peek this morning at your blog! How fun to have a day of scrapbooking! I am thinking it is just what the doctor has ordered for me! I have not seen you for some time and I must say you look wonderful!