Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tonia & the Klamath Symphony




What a joy it was Friday evening to attend a performance of the Symphony and enjoy the wonderful talent that Tonia shares with her violin. The sweetness of the music always moves me, and I am reminded of her selfless, aged, violin teacher, Brother Shults, who helped her to develop her wonderful talent, and then gave his violin to her before he died. Somehow I feel him near to us as his talent lives on through her. I believe that as we share those gifts that our Heavenly Father has given us with others to bless their lives, that we live on. Last Friday evening as the beautiful music from her violin filled the air, our dear Brother Shults is still with us.

3 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

What a compliment to his teachings...every teachers wish..She is very talented on the violin...one of the best, so glad she continues...Love you, Mel

Unknown said...

Sometimes when I hear
Tonia play I get tingles. It must be Bro. Shultz spirit coming through. I'm glad she's playing with the symphony. She has such great talent.

Alexis Hale said...

Tonia is such an amazing violinist! I wish I could have been there!