Saturday, April 26, 2008


Dan's baptism was a joyful and wonderful occasion. He has such a vibrant testimony, and sweetness of spirit, and his life is moving in the right direction with his family. There were many people there, a great show of support, and the program was just beautiful in every way. Tonia played her violin, "I Stand all Amazed", which sums up exactly how I feel. I wish all my family could have felt the Spirit that was there last night. What a miracle of mercy-I am so grateful!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can just tell from this picture that it was an amazing experience. I'm so proud of them. I wish I could have been there. I can tell they are so happy and it just makes me glad. Good feelings all around.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Wish I could have been there...you can just see the sweet spirit that was there...so glad the support was there as well. Love you, Mel

Perez Family said...

Mom, I love you and Dad so much and I really appreciate the fact that you two have been our biggest support in all of this. What a ride yeah....=)

Perez Family said...

Thank you for all your comments mom. I'm just learning this "blog" thing and just now got to all my comments. Tee hee.

Perez Family said...

May 10th is the BIG DAY!!!! LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!!!

mtlarsen's said...

I bet you were beaming that night!! By the way I almost didn't see you in the pic ((skinny minnie))
luv ya, Tonia