Friday, April 25, 2008


Water, water everywhere... today we are irrigating for the first time this season. I am so grateful for the blessing of living on a farm and enjoying the seasons and having the water to nourish the pastures and animals. Cool, clear, water is a gift of love from our Heavenly Father and I am thankful today for all that I am so richly blessed with. Tonight our son-in-law, Dan, will be covered in sacred water as he is baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It doesn't get much better than that! I am so thankful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...I wish I could be there for the baptism. What a special occasion. I think it's one of those tender mercies for a parent. Your farm is amazing every time it gets water. I've never seen another place in the world, other then your farm that shows more graphically the importance of water and how our very lives and livelihood depend on it. You've always learned great lessons and principles of the gospel on that farm.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Love the water...I have a picture of Brynn wading through it a couple of years ago...One of my favorite pictures...What a refreshing site to see...spring is here and there is no place more beautiful..Love you, Mel