Monday, August 4, 2008

Family Reunion BBQ



































































We had a wonderful family reunion this year. Travis & Sharon's family couldn't make it from Guam and we surely missed them! Michelle and her family, Nick, and Cassandra were not here either and we really missed each of them! Mike, Ronda, Chris & Cameron - Cheryl, Boyd, Chloe, Hunter, & Bridger - Tonia, Mark, Mark, Danielle, Chelsea, Derek, & Max - Melanie, Curtis, Kelcie, Brynn, & Sara - Tonia & Dan - Brooke & Taylor - and Alexis all joined Dad and I at the farm. We went to Crater Lake the first day and had a blast there and at the fish hatchery. My camera battery was dead but Cheryl and Melanie took pictures and I will share them later. We all ate @ Abby's Pizza that night and the next night we had a bbq. It was rather smokey for awhile, but delicious. There was potato gun fun, 4-wheelers, target practice, and a great campfire which I will add details about later. I enjoyed every minute with my family and love them all with all my heart. It was a feast here and now it is too quiet again. Sigh, I can't wait until next year!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too...I can't wait until next year either. And now I'm hungry too! Miss you!

Straight to Your Hart said...

What a fast a fun reunion!! Excited for next year..Love you.. so glad we stayed an extra day with you...kisses