Friday, August 8, 2008

Lava Bed Adventure





























Melanie, Curtis and girls, along with their niece Amy, and I went to do some cave exploring yesterday at the Lava Beds. We had a great time at Hopkins Chocolate cave, and Skull Ice cave. Curtis hid and scared us a few times, and then we turned off all our lanterns and sat still in complete darkness, while I took a picture. We had a great time not only in the caves, but checking out the views and wildflowers everywhere. I miss them and love them all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww...looks like fun!! I bet you are lonely now!

Straight to Your Hart said...

That picture up top is so funny...I copied it, love it..we had a very nice time spending our last day of vacation with you. Thank you for your hospitality in EVerYthing...Love you